The most well-known fast-food restaurant in the USA is Chick-Fil-A. In 45 states and 30 different countries, it has an average of 1500 shops. S. Truett Cathy established Chick-Fil-A in 1946, and it is still privately held today. Atlanta, Georgia serves as the company’s administrative center. This amazing restaurant where everyone loves to eat is divided into four categories—Desserts, Chicken (breast meat), Breakfast, and Sandwiches. So everyone who loves food and wants to enjoy delicious food items is curious about, “does Chick-Fil-A take Apple Pay?”. Apple Pay is a secure and quick payment option for those who prefer to use their phone rather than cash or credit cards.
In this comprehensive guide, we will study how to use Apple Pay on the Chick-Fil-A app and clear all of your confusion about the procedures.
Does Chick-Fil-A Take Apple Pay in 2022 & onward?
Yes, Chick-Fil-A takes Apple Pay and facilitates customers’ purchases by providing them with Apple Pay as an exclusive fast, and secure option to make their payments. For the ease of its customers, the fast food business guarantees payments through methods that are protected, quick, and confidential.
How to Set up Apple Pay to Use at Chick-Fil-A?
The restaurant takes payments in-person, via self-service, and online through in-app purchases. Customers of Chick-Fil-A have a variety of options for making payments with Apple Pay; we discuss them below. So stick around!
Steps to pay with Apple Pay at Chick-Fil-A
The steps below should be followed if you wish to use Apple Pay in a restaurant:
● Place and discuss your order at the counter. It is the right time if you want to enjoy discounts.
● Inform the clerk that you’ll be making your purchase with Apple Pay.
● To complete the transaction, move your device nearer to the NFC card machine.
● On your mobile device, you will get a message saying whether the transaction was completed or not.
Any Chick-Fil-A restaurant accepts Apple Pay when using a smartphone or smartwatch. Regardless of whether you are in the USA or another location with this food chain outlet that accepts this method of payment, the app logo will be shown in the window or next to the cashiers at the specific branch of this restaurant.
How to pay Chick-Fil-A with Apple Pay?
There are different ways that you can pay Chick-Fil-A with Apple Pay. For example, you can use Drive-thru, iPhone Face ID, iPhone touch ID, or directly from Chick-Fil-A installed in your phone. Let’s have a look at the steps for paying Chick-Fil-A with different methods.
Paying in Apple Pay at Chick-Fil-A with iPhone Face ID
● Look for your iPhone’s side button. If you have set up your phone with Apple Pay, you must click this side button twice to get the Face ID verification option.
● Use your password or Face ID to verify who you are.
● Tilt your phone up to the NFC card reader until you receive a verification symbol on the display, such as a tick or a checkmark, and the proof shows.
Paying in Apple Pay at Chick-Fil-A with iPhone Touch ID
If you want to pay Chick-Fil-A utilizing your iPhone and you have your phone in touch ID mode, you have to simply follow the instructions given below!
● As you must have set up a particular card, a debit or a credit one that you will use for the payment, click on the touch ID option so that you will be able to initiate the procedure.
● NFC card reader will require you to bring your phone near it. Do it right away.
● As soon as you will touch to confirm the touch ID, the payment will be processed and you will see a positive signal.
Paying in Apple Pay at Chick-Fil-A with Chick-Fil-A App
After downloading the Chick-fil A app, one can add a credit card to Apple Pay and start using the app with Apple Pay.
● Firstly, go to your phone’s settings and make sure that “Apple Pay” is turned on.
● Secondly, open the Chick-fil A app and click on “Order.”
● Then, select “Pay” and you will be able to choose between paying in cash or with Apple pay.
● Lastly, tap on “Apple Pay” (if it does not show up then hit “Next”). Fifthly,) hold your phone near the contactless reader for a second or two until your device vibrates to confirm payment.
Paying in Apple Pay at Chick-Fil-A with Drive-Thru
A customer who wants to buy food can go through the drive-thru, order, and make payment.
● The customer needs to have an Apple Pay ready card in their wallet.
● Second, they need a compatible smartphone with an Apple Pay app.
● Then they need to touch their phone on the pay terminal at Chick-Fil-A.
● In the last step, they will enter their credit card information during the Touch ID process and then complete the transaction using Face ID or a passcode.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How to Use Apple Pay at Chick-Fil-A?
On your phone, you must first download the Chick-Fil-A mobile app. After downloading, you may use the camera on your phone to scan the code located on any Chick-fil- a box or sign that directs people to the menu. You may order meals directly from the restaurant kitchen on the screen that follows. When deciding how you wish to pay, you will finally be provided payment alternatives, including Apple Pay. Make Your plan. After that, you may place your order using the app and decide to use Apple Pay for payment. Get your food delivered.
Does Chick-Fil-A take apple pay in drive-thru?
Yes, Chick-Fil-A takes Apple Pay in drive-thru. Apple Pay is a contactless mobile payment system, which allows you to use your Apple device to pay for purchases in stores and within apps. Follow these steps to learn how to use Apple Pay in Chick-Fil-A with Drive Thru. Open the Chick-Fil-A app. Tap on “Order”. Confirm your order and tap “Pay”. Select “Apple Pay” as your payment option. Verify your card information for security reasons and touch the blue arrow next to the card you want to use for payment.
Are There Any Fees For Using Apple Pay At Chick-Fil-A?
You will never ever be asked to pay anything extra while using ANY of the methods to use Apple Pay at Chick-Fil-A.
Is It Safe to Use Apple Pay at Chick-Fil-A?
Yes, it is a 100% safe, secure and confidential online system that customers have been using confidently throughout the world without worrying about security issues.